Saturday, December 4, 2010

An apology, and a really cool link

Today is the Saturday before finals week and I desperately need to study so today's topic is... nonexistent.  I am sorry.  I did find something really awesome I wanted to share with you, though.  It's a website run by Young Adult author, Katherine Langrish.  On Fridays she has guest authors post about how their favorite fairy-tales influenced their writing.  I've added a link to the interviews  here.  They are really worth checking out.  Have fun.

2 comments:

  1. Considering that it is the Saturday before finals week, things are actually pretty relaxed for me at the moment. Enough so that I have finally found the time to look up your blog (that and the fact that I found the URL again) Looks like some pretty interesting stuff you got on here.

    Your biggest little brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey big little bro. :) Good to hear from you. I intend to attach a URL connection to Facebook as soon as I figure out how. (Sigh.)

    ReplyDelete